Today that silly middle child of mine is four years old.
As many times a day as I say his name in various forms of Mom Voice, I wouldn't trade him for a million bucks. He waited five days past his due date to blink his big brown eyes at the world, but I would've waited a million more {figuratively}. One of the most noticeable things about my four-year-old is his inability to be quiet. Whether he's talking to a crowd or talking to a wall, he always has something to say. That's why this year's annual round of twenty questions was a breeze {as long as I could hold his attention}. I'm super glad Owen Bauer was born. He brings so much love and life and laughter to our family. I can honestly say there's never a dull moment with this kid. Check out what he had to say below and compare to years past here and here.
Birthday Interview: 20 Questions
- What is your favorite color?
Green, like that robot on Umi Zoomi.
- What is your favorite toy?
Minion toys from my birthday.
- What is your favorite tv show?
Nothing! No, I think it's going to be Paw Patrol.
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
Turkey cheese sandwich from Mrs. Keri's.
- What is your favorite movie to watch?
Despicable Me with the purple minions, but the yellow ones are my favorite.
- What is your favorite game?
I like to play puppets and basketball skills.
- What is your favorite animal?
Penguins.
- What is your favorite song?
Minion songs. And Uptown Funk.
- Who is your best friend?
Cayden. And Finn. And all the boys I know.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play hide-and-seek.
- What is your favorite drink?
Juice. But I don't know what the kind is called.
- Where is your favorite place to go?
Poppy's house because I love him.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Four. {I clarified further.} I don't want to have a work. {Well, there you go.}
- What is your favorite thing to play with Nathan?
I really like to be bad dinosaurs and good dinosaurs with him.
- What is your favorite thing about Nora?
She plays with me and she's cute when she has a happy face.
- What do you like to do with Mommy?
Share crackers and Wheat Thins and snuggle on the couch.
- What do you like to do with Daddy?
I like to play toy animals with him.
- What makes you laugh?
When you get my chinny chin chin like Grammy does.
- What's your favorite thing to do at day care?
Play with Avie and run around. And eat!
- What is the best thing about your birthday?
Opening presents! Hitting the piƱata! Eating cake! Having friends!


3 comments:
I love the answer Caden. Finn. And All the Boys I know. Oh to be 4 again. Hope he had one in a "minion" type of day. :)
4 is a great age! Happy Birthday, Owen!
Thanks for your birthday wishes! Yes, Brandi, that tickled me, too. For Owen, girls still have cooties, even at age four. :)
Post a Comment